Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sketches from Chicago and October Peppers

Felt it necessary to draw the lamp I use to hang my three peppers. Even more reason to complete a studio. Mary gets inpatient with my drawing material all over the place, even though I only take up 30% of our table. Not to complain, I understand...but should I be sequestered in the studio all the time? I'm letting the peppers dry up so I can do at least one more drawing. She loves my work, that I know.
Some sketches from my trip to Chicago in July. So interesting drawing people, some ignore me as I draw, others become very uncomfortable and re-locate. I try to catch some of their personality in the drawings. A little of who they are. No name, no background. I moment of their life in this place with me on this day in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment