Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010
Overall it has been a good year for me personally. I feel good about the year. Yes, I could have been much more productive, but I am happy with the drawings I produced. I am very happy with finally purchasing my Olympus Pen camera. Additionaly I bought Mary a laptop as a Christmas gift. Initially was was mad at me because she did not buy me anything, but she ( I can tell ) is very happy to have her own laptopn to surf the news and whatever mischief she gets into.

The image above is from and ad from an ad company. The parent company is the Publicis Groupe and the ad above is from the Singapore office - Publicis. Their credentials are pretty inpressive and I think they would be cool to work for - That being said.. I loved the image and thought it was a great way to say I love colored pencils and Merry Christmas in the same breath / image.

2011 is going to be a great year. ..much more to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment