Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pink flower study and final


Images completed the end of November. I've done a little bit of traveling for work - five city tour for a recognition campaign. All done in theaters,, some traditional theaters and two in blockbox theaters. Each time the stage crew bourht a little more to the show. The final event in Melbourne was the best, the lighting scene also included changes to the audinece lighting for the finale. Images to come later.. I have them at work and ccannot access the file here at home.

If I may comment on my flowers. What a wonderful exercise that was for me. Disciplining myself to utilize the paper color as part of the flowers was a particular challenge. I think I pulled it off. My next task will be some pomegaranites.




No comments:

Post a Comment